Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shaw Boulevard vs General Kalentong

I was going to a meeting in Chowking Edsa Central a few weeks ago.  From Quezon City I decided to go to Shaw Boulevard from Areneta Ave., then F. Blumentritt in San Juan.  My adventure started when I was on the Shaw Boulevard and General Kalentong intersection.  The arrow on the street sign was pointing UP beside Shaw Boulevard and pointing Right beside General Kalentong.  Since I trusted the arrow sign, I believed that Shaw Boulevard is still down the road.  In short, I missed my turn and reached Pasig River which quite a long time and I started to suspect that I missed my turn.

I hope the government agency who is responsible for the street signs would be more Excellent and Responsible in making their street signs so motorist like me won't get lost because of these simple but important mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment